thermostat manual
-
serpetskiyvaleriy
- nouveau membre

- Messages : 30
- Enregistré le : sam. 31 janv. 2026 09:49
My Lux thermostat manual shows a wiring diagram I don't understand, can someone explain the terminals?
-
serpetskiyvaleriy
- nouveau membre

- Messages : 30
- Enregistré le : sam. 31 janv. 2026 09:49
I really appreciate your detailed response, I followed the wiring diagram you linked and my Lux thermostat is finally working correctly, I was freezing all week and you saved me an expensive electrician visit.
-
lanhsuychs
- nouveau membre

- Messages : 16
- Enregistré le : sam. 11 avr. 2026 18:15
Okay, I have to share this because I’m still riding the high of not having to call a repairman! Last Tuesday, my trusty Whirlpool decided to stage a mutiny. Mid-cycle, it started making this god-awful grinding noise, then just stopped dead, leaving my clothes in a soapy swamp. Panic mode: activated. I pulled the top off, expecting to find some terrifyingly complex robot guts, but it was just a broken separator, all cracked and sad. After a quick search, I found the exact replacement part, WPW10353552, and honestly, I almost cried with relief. It was a piece of cake to swap out – just a few screws and a gentle tug. My wife thought I was crazy for trying, but thirty minutes later, I was doing a victory dance to the sound of a perfectly balanced spin cycle. The satisfaction of fixing it myself, with my own two hands, is just unbeatable. I saved a ton of cash, avoided the dreaded "service call fee" that’s basically a hundred bucks just to have a guy frown at it, and I learned something new about my machine. It’s not just about the money, though. It’s about that surge of pride when you realize you’re more capable than you thought. So if you’re staring at a broken washer and a pile of dirty laundry, don’t despair. Just breathe, do a little research, and get your hands dirty. You might surprise yourself!
